Questions & Answers
- What kind of shares does wemakeit offer?
- In which ways can being a wemakeit owner be financially beneficial to me?
- How and where can I buy wemakeit shares?
- How does the market value of wemakeit shares develop?
- How come I sometimes cannot buy / sell any shares with the brokerbot?
- How do I sell my wemakeit shares or transfer these to somebody else?
- What does it mean to be a wemakeit owner?
- Do I have any obligations when owning a share?
- Can I book wemakeit shares into a traditional securities account at my bank (ISIN number)?
- How are profits distributed to owners?
- Do I have a voting right and will I get more voting rights the more shares I buy?
- What is the general assembly?
- What does digitising shares mean?
- What are the advantages of digitalizing my shares?
- Where can I see my entry in the share register?
- Will I receive an official document for my registration in the share register?
- Where can I change my personal share data?
- How can I digitise my shares?